Zumba Fitness ® Video Game 2 for Wii!
ZUMBA Fitness ® Video Game 2 for Nintendo Wii at McCarley Fitness!
(Click on the Image Above to Purchase)
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today’s hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba’s elite celebrity trio!
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Indian, Latin Pop, Bellydance and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Zumba Party: Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area!
- Choose each instructor’s outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
The latest in Zumba Fitness ® Fashion and Accessories always at McCarley Fitness!
- by McCarleyFitness
- posted at 1:44 am
- November 16, 2011